Saturday, September 11, 2010

Another Week Done

We've dropped our juicing down dramatically, not intentionally but probably a result of getting a little tired of juices after the fast and because we've been just plain lazy.  We're getting back on track though.  I think it's important to drink at least one juice a day.  We're still eating pretty well and keeping off the weight we've lost.  It's time to step up the food tracking though and get creative about lunches again.  Definitely a work in progress.


I found another great recipe, this time at cooks.com, using black-eyed peas which are very popular in our household.  It's really delicious and I think it's going to become a fallback.


That's all for now.  I'm off to the Puyallup Fair later today to table at an informational booth for Planned Parenthood of the Great Northwest.  I'm glad I can get the word out to the community that planning is the key...

No comments:

Post a Comment