Sunday, November 14, 2010

Ugh

I decided the apple hadn't done anything mean to me and it wouldn't be fair to contaminate it with that horrible taste.  So I juiced one granny smith apple, then mixed the burdock root with water, chugged it, and then drank the juice as a chaser, which did effectively push away the taste.  

So I think 6 ounces of water was too much.  I did gag though when I got to the bottom of the glass because some of the powder had already settled.  Tomorrow we'll see how 4 ounces works.  

THIS is going to be an adventure, I see.

1 comment:

  1. I tried it with about 3 ounces of water and it was too thick. I almost choked. It's putrid. I fell off on taking the burdock root but as we're fasting again and getting centered I'm going to get past this mental block and get the stuff down.

    ReplyDelete