Monday, December 6, 2010

Last Day!

UPDATE
6:00PM  Soup. Ahhhhhhhhhh.  Tomorrow, coffee!


UPDATE


5:00pm  Thank goodness for working.  I did have a couple hours break in between appointments and thought I'd go crazy during those times, but now it's 5pm, I'm getting ready to prepare the soup, and I bought coffee for tomorrow...just need my partner to get home from work when the soup is done!!!  Yay for eating again!


6:55AM  I've been up for about an hour, and for the first 50 minutes I didn't feel hungry at all!  Gee, what a break.  First thing this morning I was confronted by cat poop in the bathroom, on a towel that was on the floor.  Maybe that took away the hunger for a while... so, washing machine is going and I'm showered and missing coffee since I didn't get enough sleep last night.  But no headache at all for the time being!

Anyway, a Monday that starts with cat poop is a bit intimidating but we'll see.  We get to eat our soup tonight, so I have something to look forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment